Quality Improvement Plans (QIPs) can now be submitted using Health Quality Ontario’s convenient online tool, the QIP Navigator. The QIP Navigator has the added benefit of acting as a collaborative space for quality improvement team members and includes online assistance in the form of: guides, videos, tools, and other resources - which will help Ontario’s health care organizations create and maintain their annual QIPs.
The QIP Navigator:
- Allows for the submission of QIPs online
- Allows for review of QIPs submitted in the past
- Provides a secure online space that only your team can access
- Allows users to export QIPs as Excel spreadsheets or PDF reports for distribution
- Minimizes errors to improve data quality